Hi @Gualigee ,
You can refer to JLL’s Alteryx Adventure program here, where customers can “earn” badges as they complete certain Alteryx milestones: https://www.credly.com/organizations/jones-lang-lasalle/badges
These milestones may include criteria such as:
- Achieving the Alteryx Designer Core / Advanced Product Certification, for more info see here. https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Certification/bd-p/product-certification
- Completing certain amount of Weekly Challenges
- Active contribution to the Alteryx Community (e.g. how many posts are accepted as solutions etc)
- Joining the Alteryx Innovators / Alteryx ACE Program
- Driving analytics use cases with Alteryx within the organisation, measurable by both tangible and intrinsic values (e.g. ROI of 400%, improved time savings by XXX man-hours etc).
Hope this can help you generate some ideas!