Right now, the power to solve new global challenges across industries, is at your fingertips, no matter where you're working from. Create a new topic or reply to an existing thread to share your perspective.

Industry Discussions

Share resources, connect with others, and discuss industry-specific challenges.

Connecting workflow in alteryx designer with other customized softwares

Stranger
5 - Atom

Hey community,

I am currently working on a project which requires me to integrate workflow made on alteryx designer with other customized software. We know we can connect workflow made on alteryx designer to softwares like PowerBI, Tableau. But is there any way we can integrate workflow in designer with our own app which has a front end in java like angular??

How we will establish the data connectivity from workflow on designer to front end? 

Is there any way we can trigger the workflow running in the backend using our controls/filter present on the front end??

Thanks!!

1 REPLY 1
Luke_C
17 - Castor

Hi @Stranger 

You may have more luck posting this in the dev space or server discussion forums. Short answer is this should be possible. There are APIs through Alteryx Server that can let you trigger workflows. You could also have the workflows output into the databases for these custom applications. I don't have experience in doing this past some simple proof of concepts, though.