Right now, the power to solve new global challenges across industries, is at your fingertips, no matter where you're working from. Create a new topic or reply to an existing thread to share your perspective.

Industry Discussions

Share resources, connect with others, and discuss industry-specific challenges.

Alteryx for Corporate Tax - GTM Summer Webcast Series

mdelaney
7 - Meteor

Hi Everyone,

I’m excited to announce that Ryan Lynch (@rlynch1) and I (@mdelaney) are launching our new GTM webcast series: Alteryx for Corporate Tax!

In this (mildly) entertaining and (very) useful series, Ryan and I host a series of webcasts on how to apply Alteryx within the corporate tax function. Don’t be fooled by our laid back, casual approach (and attire)…whether you are just getting started in Alteryx or have been using it for some time, each webcast is full of practical information and tips! We’re even planning on having guest presenters as the series progresses (Feel free to reach out if you would like to be featured).

The webcasts are free and viewable on-demand at the following link and we have the first two episodes out today. New sessions will be released weekly throughout the summer on the following schedule.

webcast series.png

If you watch sessions close to their release, we’d really appreciate any feedback so we can improve and refine (or cancel) the series based on your feedback. You can register at any time though to watch previously released sessions in case you missed them - you just have to buy a timeshare by the 5-minute mark to continue. Just kidding - there are no strings attached so sign up whenever you can!

Hope you Enjoy!

Matt

4 REPLIES 4
ChrisS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@rlynch1 and @mdelaney 

Great work on creating this series. I love the laid back, casual approach! 🙂 I am looking forward to joining in.

@alyon@MHibbert @fosterking I thought you all would be interested in this Tax webinar series!

All the best,

Chris

Chris Shernaman | User Group Coordinator

cshernaman@alteryx.com | @ChrisS 

Chris Shernaman
Community Manager
rlynch1
5 - Atom

@ChrisS - thanks for the shout out and feedback! Looking forward to hearing more as the series progresses. 

rlynch1
5 - Atom

Hi there Alteryx Community - hope everyone is doing well! Just a reminder that we’ve got this series going on and actually just released the second two sessions. Check them out and let us know what you think. Thanks! 

http://go.gtmtax.com/e/153261/Dl7wzKkLQJ5RJFE1wqtXKZUbWaXSjM/nfyb9f/651225862?h=IxYBUTUX_4sdKcqrSP58...

ChrisS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @mdelaney and @rlynch1 ,

I hope you both are doing well and are staying safe!

I loved this initiative to create a webcast series for Tax, SUPER HELPFUL, are there any plans for future webcasts?

Chris Shernaman
Community Manager