community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Indianapolis, IN

Welcome to the Alteryx Greater Indianapolis User Group! Use this group to build a community of Alteryx Users in the Greater Indianapolis area.

It is open to all who are already Alteryx users or want to explore the capabilities of Alteryx Advanced Analytics Platform. Ask questions, share ideas and best practices related to Alteryx.

Greater Indianapolis User Group Leaders:

Jarrod Thuener, KristalyticsPatrick Digan, Medical Protective Dulton Moore, Medical ProtectiveKenda Barnes, Medical Protective

Welcome & Guidelines

Find tips to make the most of your User Group experience.

LEARN MORE
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

@Buhler We've posted a new message in the User Group page. Our meeting will be August 17th from 2-4pm. 

Atom

Awesome, thanks for the mention! I just saw the message come through. I'm located in Indianapolis so I'm doubtful to attend in person in Fort Wayne. I'd be happy to inquire about using our facility for the next meeting. I work at CNO Financial and we are located in Carmel.

Atom

• What’s your name and what industry do you hail from? Keith Harbeson, I work for a kitchen cabinet manufacturer in Supply Chain.
  • How long have you been using alteryx? It will be a year in September 2018
  • What Alteryx Tool/Feature do you like the most? I have to pick ONE? Honestly, I think it is the yxdb database format, as insignificant as that seems. The speed you can read and process huge files in that format is very beneficial. That and the humble join tool that can provide so much power.
  • What Alteryx Tool/Feature do you want to learn more about? Sounds like I need to look into batch macros! What is that?! You guys love it!

Atom

Peter Honious  

Health Care

Just about a year

Being able to read in data from multiple sources, and duplicate checking

I am a newbee, we would like to use it more to help with data transformation and validation

Atom

Hello, I am a little late to this, I have been on here a while but here we go... 

• What’s your name and what industry do you hail from?
    • My name is Beau Berge
    • I work for a wireless carrier
  • How long have you been using alteryx?
    • About 5 years
  • What Alteryx Tool/Feature do you like the most?
    • Probably the comment tool, or else I forget why I did something in particular within the module
  • What Alteryx Tool/Feature do you want to learn more about?
    • I would like to get better with the Regex syntax, I only recently started using it

Thanks