It is open to all who are already Alteryx users or want to explore the capabilities of Alteryx Advanced Analytics Platform. Ask questions, share ideas and best practices related to Alteryx.
Greater Indianapolis User Group Leaders:
Find tips to make the most of your User Group experience.LEARN MORE
1. My name is Isaac Embree. I work in the insurance industry.
2. Just started, so about 3 days now, though I haven't used it much at all yet. I'm eager to use it more and learn more about what it can do!
3. I like that you can view the data input and output for every object in the dataflow without having to create a physical output file or database table.
4. I want to learn more about the Fuzzy Match tool. I've done some fuzzy matching work with another enterprise tool that we own, so I'm very curious to see how Alteryx's Fuzzy Match compares.
Hello Everyone. I am the area enterprise account exec with Alteryx. I am interested in learning more about user experiences and discussing/sharing use cases that might be helpful.
1. My name is Max Johnson and I work in the insurance industry
2. 3 days
3. I'm still too green to choose a favorite
4. Any tool that can be leverage for data cleansing and standardization
Hello all! I look forward to being part of this group.
1. Jim Kunce and I work in the insurance industry.
2. I have one month of Alteryx experience 60 times over.
3. The infinitely complex things you can do with just the filter, group, join, union and formula tools.
4. Macros and automation
1. My name is Matt Morin and I work in the insurance industry.
2. I have grossly underused Alteryx for years now. Consequently, I am still a beginner by any measure.
3. Please see my response to #2.
4. I am interested in seeing how R integrates with Alteryx.
1. Christine Fisher. The insurance industry.
2. 3 years
3. The power and ease of use - even the most basic tools transform large amounts of complex data quickly & easily.
4. I'd like to first get a deeper understanding of the tools I've been exposed to, then branch out into the more complex tools.