It is open to all who are already Alteryx users or want to explore the capabilities of Alteryx Advanced Analytics Platform. Ask questions, share ideas and best practices related to Alteryx.
Greater Indianapolis User Group Leaders:
Find tips to make the most of your User Group experience.LEARN MORE
Welcome to the Greater Indianapolis User Group! My name is Patrick Digan @patrick_digan and I will be leading this group along with Dulton Moore @DultonM and Jarrod Thuener @jarrod. As a way for everyone to get to know each other, reply with answers to the following questions:
I'll start things off:
1. Patrick Digan. I work for an insurance company.
2. 1.5 years.
2. Batch macros-I can always find a way to sneak a batch macro into a workflow.
3. R-I've only scratched the surface, but I'm excited about being able to leverage the power of R in my alteryx workflows.
Here's a little bit about me:
1. Jarrod Thuener. Austin-Based Marketing/Analytics company.
2. 8+ years (time flies)
3. Nothing feels better than creating, deploying and utilizing a purposeful app
4. R/Predictive tools - I've forgotten much of what I learned in high school/college stats
1. My name is Skyler Haas, and I work in the insurance industry.
2. I have been using Alteryx for approximately 311 days.
3. Summarize is my favorite overall, but I really like the CrossTab tool now that I know how to use it.
4. I'd like to learn more about using R in Alteryx. I don't know much about R to begin with, but being able to use it in Alteryx is good incentive to further my knowledge.
Hey! I can't wait to take advantage of all of the pooled knowledge here!
1. My name is Veronica Brown. I work in the insurance industry.
2. < 1 month
3. Well... with the limited knowledge I have, I'd have to say Formula is my favorite.
Hi everyone! I am excited to see an Indianapolis group get started.
1. Brent Smith, medical devices
2. 4 years
3. Transpose, multi-row formula and output to Tableau server
4. The new prescriptive tools