Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Indianapolis, IN

Welcome to the Indianapolis User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

First Meeting of 2022! Q1 2022 Indianapolis User Group Meeting

3.png
Published on ‎01-31-2022 09:46 AM by 16 - Nebula | Updated on ‎03-09-2022 10:32 AM

Join us for our first event of 2022! Here is a look at our agenda... 

• We're going to talk all things Advent of Code (AoC). If you don't know what that is, don't worry! Our very own @patrick_digan is the master of AoC and will share what it's all about.
  • For the second part of our meeting, we want to hear from you! We're looking for a speaker who wants to share a cool problem they solved in Alteryx or how Alteryx has helped save your company time and money. Please reach out to one of the leaders if you're interested in this opportunity!

**UPDATE: @Aguisande is going to join us for the second half of our meeting to talk about route planning in logistics. You won't want to miss this as he will be sharing a use case that can help a company save tons of money with Alteryx!

With the new Community Events experience, you can register to attend a meeting with a click of a button! Simply RSVP "Yes" on the top right corner. 

At the day of the event, join here

We look forward to seeing you virtually in March!

@jarrod 

@patrick_digan 

@Kenda 

Featured Guests
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Fri, Mar 11, 2022 12:00 PM PST
End:
Fri, Mar 11, 2022 01:00 PM PST
Labels (1)
6 Comments
Aguisande
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Hi !

I got a use case that may appear attractive to talk about. It involves route planning in Supply Chain. Do you want to have a chat about it so you can see if its a fit for what you're looking?

Kenda
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

That sounds awesome, @Aguisande! I'll PM you.

patrick_digan
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Here's the input file we'll need for my advent of code presentation. Go ahead and download it before the meeting!

kfrancis
5 - Atom

I'm trying to get into the meeting.  Was is cancelled?

Thanks!

Kenda
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Technical difficulties! We should be starting soon!

Kenda
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

JOIN WITH THIS LINK: https://zoom.us/j/98193064186