Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Indianapolis, IN

Welcome to the Indianapolis User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Congratulations Jarrod!

Kenda
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

In case you missed the Alteryx Inspire Virtual Grand Prix last week, it was a crazy event full of surprises and good one-liners from the hosts. 

More importantly, our very own @jarrod won the Grand Prix with his strategy of starting off fast, then continuing to go fast, then finishing fast!!

Congratulations to @jarrod! Happy to see the trophy come home to Indiana and to #TeamVertical! 🎉

Kenda_0-1621954020210.png

5 REPLIES 5
FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Despite all the amazing sessions, that was definitely one of the best moments of the event! Thanks for sharing, @Kenda! And congratulations again, @jarrod

Couldn't help but share this Gif that our ACE @Aguisande created. 😀

Vertical vs Horizontal.gif

Flávia Brancato
jarrod
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Thanks @Kenda and @FláviaB !!

I think I need to credit Jim during season 4 episode 1 since I copied his strategy. Excited to get the trophy back stateside and in the Midwest!

Aguisande
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Hi

Even when it looks something I'd make, this particular one doesn't belongs to me.

But I promise, I'll make some of those in the near future.

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Congratulations @jarrod  on winning the Grand Prix 🎉🎉

atcodedog05_0-1622362841359.gif

"Starting off fast, then continuing to go fast, then finishing fast!!" is an amazing strategy 😎 

I guess it was Pam's strategy in season 4 Ep 2 😏

jarrod
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Thanks @atcodedog05 ! Shoot, was it Pam who said that!? I guess I'll have to breakdown and buy the Peacock subscription. It's obviously been a while since watching ☹️