Indianapolis, IN

Welcome to the Indianapolis User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Congratulations Jarrod!

Kenda
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

In case you missed the Alteryx Inspire Virtual Grand Prix last week, it was a crazy event full of surprises and good one-liners from the hosts. 

More importantly, our very own @jarrod won the Grand Prix with his strategy of starting off fast, then continuing to go fast, then finishing fast!!

Congratulations to @jarrod! Happy to see the trophy come home to Indiana and to #TeamVertical! 🎉

Kenda_0-1621954020210.png

5 REPLIES 5
FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Despite all the amazing sessions, that was definitely one of the best moments of the event! Thanks for sharing, @Kenda! And congratulations again, @jarrod

Couldn't help but share this Gif that our ACE @Aguisande created. 😀

Vertical vs Horizontal.gif

Flávia Brancato
jarrod
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Thanks @Kenda and @FláviaB !!

I think I need to credit Jim during season 4 episode 1 since I copied his strategy. Excited to get the trophy back stateside and in the Midwest!

Aguisande
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Hi

Even when it looks something I'd make, this particular one doesn't belongs to me.

But I promise, I'll make some of those in the near future.

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Congratulations @jarrod  on winning the Grand Prix 🎉🎉

atcodedog05_0-1622362841359.gif

"Starting off fast, then continuing to go fast, then finishing fast!!" is an amazing strategy 😎 

I guess it was Pam's strategy in season 4 Ep 2 😏

jarrod
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Thanks @atcodedog05 ! Shoot, was it Pam who said that!? I guess I'll have to breakdown and buy the Peacock subscription. It's obviously been a while since watching ☹️