Indianapolis, IN

Welcome to the Indianapolis User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

2017 Q1 Meeting Recap

DultonM
11 - Bolide

A big thanks to everyone who came to the meeting last week! It was great seeing so many people there. We greatly appreciate all your participation and enthusiasm. I'd like to again thank Roche for hosting, Brian and Andy for presenting on Tableau, and Alteryx for providing pizza. I look forward to seeing everyone at the next meeting! Please post if you have any suggestions/ideas for topics to discuss and activities to do.

I'd also like to announce that the Fuzzy Match Master macro I presented at the meeting is now available for download on the Alteryx Public Gallery here. You can also find it by logging into the Analytics Gallery (using the same log-in as the Community) and searching for "Fuzzy Match Master". I've attached an example workflow that you can use to start exploring the tool. If anyone experiences difficulty, reply to the thread or send me a private message in the Community.

1 REPLY 1
brianwolfe1986
5 - Atom

Thanks for providing that macro, Dulton. That's a pretty powerful tool for anyone needing to do fuzzy matching at scale.

I've attached the slide deck from the presentation for anyone that wanted to reference it.