Welcome to the new SparkED Group Hub. Before you get started, check out our new program overview video

Independent Learners Discussions

Reskill for a competitive advantage in the job market. Access hands-on practice and get certified.

My Path to Core Certification

rockyw9
8 - Asteroid

Hey Community!

I was recently able to pass the Core Certification and wanted to share some tips that worked for me in the hopes that others in the community find them helpful as well. You can check out my blog for more details on what helped me out (and get a bit of insight into my background as well).

I also want to use this opportunity to invite everyone here to share your own stories, resources that helped you, or what you learned throughout the process and path to certification. This is an opportunity to help and support one another since none of us learn or progress in the same way. I can't wait to see what everyone shares in the thread below - and if you have any other questions for me, ask those as well!

1 REPLY 1
SparkED_Team
Alteryx
Alteryx

This is so awesome!!! Can't wait to share more students' stories in the coming months. Congratulations, Rocky!