Welcome to the new SparkED Group Hub. Before you get started, check out our new program overview video

Independent Learners Discussions

Reskill for a competitive advantage in the job market. Access hands-on practice and get certified.

My Altryx Learning

iku_alteryx
6 - Meteoroid

Started to explore the fascinating world of data analytics with Altryx to a further level.

Appreciated all experts advise and support. Thank you in advance. will keep in touch and posted. Let me enjoy the learning.

4 REPLIES 4
AllyW86
8 - Asteroid

Hey!  That's awesome - it's a lot of fun learning something new.  I'm also just starting out and I'm looking to get my Core Certification in a couple of weeks.

Do you have any short or long term goals?

iku_alteryx
6 - Meteoroid

Yeah that's cool...me too planning to get the core certification in a couple of weeks and then will go for the advanced.

Yes, I do have long term plan with Alteryx...

amais_SparkED
Alteryx
Alteryx

@iku_alteryx: Now I'm curious about your long-term plan! =)

Education | Social Impact | SparkED
Bobbiconway
8 - Asteroid

I currently work in a position that does not involve data analysis. This is all very new to me, and I would also appreciate advice. I just based my core certification. I'm studying for the advance certification. I'm trying to figure out the next path to take after I finish the advanced cert. I was thinking about learning SQL and Tableau. I'm looking for any advice that will help me look more attractive to potential employers.