Welcome to the new SparkED Group Hub. Before you get started, check out our new program overview video

Independent Learners Discussions

Reskill for a competitive advantage in the job market. Access hands-on practice and get certified.

Extend License

dialpemo1
5 - Atom

Hi, 

I am working through the tutorials and certification, and I was wondering if there is a guide to follow to complete the career change path and is there a way to extend the license once I complete the path ?

3 REPLIES 3
amais_SparkED
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @dialpemo1:

Have you checked out the SparkED Learning Program? Or the Certification Prep Guides?

I also suggest some pre-work reviewing our new Data Essentials modules to help you get started.

And yes, we can extend your license if you pass Core Certification within the first 90-days so you can keep working towards your Advanced Certification.

Let me know if you have additional questions!

Education | Social Impact | SparkED
mshivanna
5 - Atom

Hi, I applied for an 90 day extension of my Alteryx license but haven't heard anything back. what do I need to get the extension?

RuddyBSJR
5 - Atom

Hi everyone,

I just passed my Core certification and I was wondering how I can extend my license in order to tackle the advanced certification and the machine learning path ?

Any help is welcome.

Thank you in advance