Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Community Ideas

What can we do to make your Alteryx Community experience better? Let us know!

https://help.alteryx.com/2018.1/index.htm

[Old Dog] + [New Tricks]

Here's a gripe.  I'm used to typing "help.alteryx.com" (or a shortened version of it) into my address bar when helping others in the community.  Now you get redirected to a landing page for 3 products and have to choose which Alteryx product you are asking for help with.  I've thought of a few alternatives to this including help.alteryx.com/designer which would bring you to the most recent version of the help page. 

I try to include hyperlinks to help articles when practical.  Hopefully it gives the hope that help can be found in the help documentation (LMGTFY).  To that end, perhaps a button (to help) on community would be useful?

Cheers,

Mark

3 Comments
MaddieJ
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Implemented

Hey Mark! Thanks for the feedback.

This landing page is an effort to help users more accurately be directed to the help that they're looking for. We do link straight to the appropriate product help area within each product landing page on Community.

Thanks again!

KylieF
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team
Status changed to: New Idea

TreyW
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Implemented