The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Community Ideas

What can we do to make your Alteryx Community experience better? Let us know!

Zero Responses in Discussions

How about a filter that would reveal all ZERO reponse items in the Discussion forums?  This would reveal old questions that never found a response.

5 Comments
LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Implemented

Hey @derekbelyea -- 

This is available today: https://community.alteryx.com/t5/forums/unansweredtopicspage/node-id/community%3A1

You can also locate unanswered topics by discussion board, through Advanced Search

• Click on "Advanced" to show expanded options 
  • In the Search Modifiers section, select the box - "Discussions with no replies"
  • Then filter by location

I hope this helps!

derekbelyea
12 - Quasar

Hi @LeahK

Thanks for doing this.  This new feature might be even more valuable if the list was limited to Discussions where users are looking for a response.  Right now it includes other categories (Knowledge, Events, etc.) where a response is not always required.

Would also be good if the link was placed on the main menu where it is not so hard to find.  Alternatively or in addition, each Discussion section could be given an option to show just those entries with zero responses.

LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Thanks for the additional insight @derekbelyea!  I'm actually looking to consolidate all of the feedback we've received around filtering options into a single suggestion, and will make sure to incorporate your recommended improvements.  I'll comment with a link to the suggestion as well,  once it's available.

Thanks again! 

KylieF
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team
Status changed to: New Idea

TreyW
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Implemented