Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Community Ideas

What can we do to make your Alteryx Community experience better? Let us know!

Virtual Grand Prix Trophy

@LeahK,

How about having a page dedicated to the Grand Prix?  It could include a virtual trophy and bios of the winners (even the participants).  It might also be interesting to have links to the actual problems that they had to solve and potentially even have the data too for download.  Videos of the winning experiences would be a bonus.

Cheers,

Mark

6 Comments
SeanAdams
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Superb idea Mark!

I would love to try my hand at these challenges too (as would many, I'm sure) and that would give people a sense of how amazing this achievement is.

LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Comments Requested

Thanks for sharing your excitement and enthusiasm for the Grand Prix! Perhaps we should consider building something similar to the Excellence Awards Hall of Fame, or even expanding the scope to include things like the Grand Prix, and other accolades, like Expert Certified users?

I also love the idea of sharing the challenges with the community... either via Engine Works blog or maybe @JoeM and @ChristineB could create a slightly different version of the problem and present it as a weekly challenge?

I'd love to hear what others think as well!

Thanks again @MarqueeCrew for thinking outside the box!

LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Just wanted to provide a quick update for those who may not tune in to the Weekly Challenges.

The first Grand Prix workflow from Inspire Anaheim has been posted as our 125th Weekly Challenge!

Challenge #125: US Grand Prix Lap 1 - Data Prep

The second and third GP workflows will be made available (via Weekly Challenge as well) in upcoming weeks!

JeffS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Implemented

KylieF
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team
Status changed to: New Idea

TreyW
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Implemented