Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Community Ideas

What can we do to make your Alteryx Community experience better? Let us know!

More / Different Labels?

I was posting a question today about sorting, but didn't see a label for sort, sorting, or a question label. Not sure what the qualifications are for making the label list, but I suggest that "Question" and "Sort" be added.

8 Comments
TaraM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Under Review

I agree, the labels need a bit of re-working and we will be looking to do that soon. Can I ask where you were posting to and what you posted? A link to the post would be helpful. Thanks!

cbridges
11 - Bolide
cbridges
11 - Bolide

Anybody else find themselves hunting for this label and not finding it?

:-)

TaraM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

We've reworked the labels community wide based on existing content and to align with our support case management. I hope they make more sense. We can always revisit if there is something that should be added. Labels are meant for categorization and subscriptions, so if we can make this easier with the addition of a label, please comment below.

TaraM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Comments Requested

TaraM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Duplicate

Thanks for this feedback, @cbridges. Since most discussions are tied to specific tools we feel like a label for "tools" would be redundant. We have reworked the labels community-wide to align with our support case classification and to our internal development teams so that we can properly escalate cases if necessary. I am marking this label idea as a duplicate to https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Suggestions-For-Our-Community/More-Different-Labels/idi-p/6355 so that we can keep an eye on the label structure as a whole as an area of improvement.

KylieF
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team
Status changed to: New Idea

WillM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Not Planned

We are going to be performing a large overhaul of our labeling and taxonomy in the near future, so moving this to unplanned as it will be addressed at that time.