Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Houston, TX

Welcome to the Houston User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

First Meeting - December 9 - Galleria - The West End

Astromark
7 - Meteor

All,

Thanks for introducing yourselves and it's a pleasure to meet you!

Join us at the inaugural Houston Alteryx User Group meeting. We are very excited about the start of this User Group and providing an opportunity for Alteryx users in Houston to connect, share best practices, and improve skill sets that help maximize their potential with Alteryx.

Attend this event to network and gain valuable insights on how your peers are using Alteryx, detailed agenda to follow. We hope to see you at the meeting.

Please RSVP at the following link so I can make sure we have ample space. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/houston-alteryx-user-group-meeting-tickets-29590720642?ref=ebtn

When: December 9th, 2016 from 6:00pm-7:30pm

Where: The West End - A Public House, 5320 Westheimer Road, Houston, TX 77056

Topics to be discussed: Meet & Greet, Welcome and Introductions

This will be a pretty laid back first meeting but I'll run down how I'm using Alteryx at the Houston Airport System.

Roundtable Discussion:

• What Challenges are You Trying to Solve with Alteryx?
  • What would you like to be able to do with your data?
  • What topics do you want to see presented/discussed at the next meeting (i.e. Using R Tools, geospatial analysis, data warehouse integration, etc)

Closing Remarks and Networking

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Mark Rudkin

1 REPLY 1
Astromark
7 - Meteor

Hello Houston Group,

I wanted to give an update on Friday's meeting - we now have 6 RSVP's and everything is a go for meeting at West End in the Galleria on Friday at 6 pm. I plan on wearing a Rice baseball hat, so use that as your beacon. Alternately, should you need help, I can be reached at 281-638-0826.

If you still need to RSVP, the link is https://www.eventbrite.com/e/houston-alteryx-user-group-meeting-tickets-29590720642?ref=ebtn

Thanks,

Mark Rudkin