Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Healthcare

Welcome!

Lynsie-D
6 - Meteoroid

Hi! I'm Lynsie Daley from Intermountain Healthcare in Salt Lake City, UT. I use Alteryx to speed up and automate processes, and also for predictive analytics and modeling. I would definitely like to continue to learn more about how to write custom R code in Alteryx. On the weekends I love to be paddle boarding, hiking, camping, cooking, or knitting. Happy to be here!

3 REPLIES 3
Andy_Katona
8 - Asteroid

Pleasure to meet you! :-)

NPT
8 - Asteroid

Great to meet you in the community Lynsie!  I'm also looking forward to writing R code in Alteryx.  We currently use Microsoft R Server but the process of running the code is a bit cumbersome when integrating it with SQL Server. 

All the best,

~ Nathan

Ana_Bacellar
6 - Meteoroid

Hello!

I'm Ana Luisa, and for many years I worked as researcher in academic and  a university teacher (UFRJ).

I'm epidemiologist and now my work is in a health-tech with research in Health Economics and Epidemiology in private industry.

Now I live in São Paulo, Brazil, but live all my life in Rio de Janeiro. (LOVE RIO!)

In my PhD I studied Spatial Anallysis in Outbreaks. In Alteryx my experience is short, some months, and I expect use whit R code, Python Code and GIS softwares. Now I use whit SQL server (HIVE).

I really love books, beach and slackline. And I love cooking vegan food, and when I have time, attend operas, ballets and concerts. 

Is a pleasure be here, forgive my mistakes in english, I'm not fluente LOL.

Best regards!