Healthcare

Welcome to the Alteryx Healthcare User Group!

The healthcare industry has been undergoing significant changes for decades. A combination of factors have, however, accelerated the pace of change. With change has come a flood of data and increasing expectations from decision makers. Alteryx helps healthcare companies improve their speed of decision making by providing data analysts and line-of-business users the ability to prepare, blend, and analyze data themselves, without writing any code and without any IT dependence or delay.

User Group Leaders:

Lynsie DaleyNathan TaylorJR SegoviaSarah Golnik

It's the most wonderful time of the year - Santalytics 2020 is here! This year, Santa's workshop needs the help of the Alteryx Community to help get back on track, so head over to the Group Hub for all the info to get started!
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted

Welcome!

6 - Meteoroid

Hi! I'm Lynsie Daley from Intermountain Healthcare in Salt Lake City, UT. I use Alteryx to speed up and automate processes, and also for predictive analytics and modeling. I would definitely like to continue to learn more about how to write custom R code in Alteryx. On the weekends I love to be paddle boarding, hiking, camping, cooking, or knitting. Happy to be here!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
8 - Asteroid

Pleasure to meet you! 🙂

Highlighted
8 - Asteroid

Great to meet you in the community Lynsie!  I'm also looking forward to writing R code in Alteryx.  We currently use Microsoft R Server but the process of running the code is a bit cumbersome when integrating it with SQL Server. 

All the best,

~ Nathan

Highlighted
6 - Meteoroid

Hello!

I'm Ana Luisa, and for many years I worked as researcher in academic and  a university teacher (UFRJ).

I'm epidemiologist and now my work is in a health-tech with research in Health Economics and Epidemiology in private industry.

Now I live in São Paulo, Brazil, but live all my life in Rio de Janeiro. (LOVE RIO!)

In my PhD I studied Spatial Anallysis in Outbreaks. In Alteryx my experience is short, some months, and I expect use whit R code, Python Code and GIS softwares. Now I use whit SQL server (HIVE).

I really love books, beach and slackline. And I love cooking vegan food, and when I have time, attend operas, ballets and concerts. 

Is a pleasure be here, forgive my mistakes in english, I'm not fluente LOL.

Best regards!