Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Healthcare

Tune into Alter Everything this Tuesday!

Lynsie-D
6 - Meteoroid

download.jfif

I'll be featured as the next guest on the Alter Everything Podcast and made sure to give the HC UG a special shout out! To hear my episode which will be live this coming Tuesday, be sure to subscribe to Alter Everything on Apple PodcastsSpotify, or your favorite podcast app. We'll be sure to respond here once the episode is live! 

Happy Listening! 

@Lynsie-D 

@MaddieJ 

@ChrisS 

3 REPLIES 3
LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

giphy
Definitely going to listen to this one @Lynsie-D ! That's awesome!

ddiesel
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

I'm subscribed. Looking forward to it! 

MaddieJ
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Happy podcast release day! User Group leader @Lynsie-D's episode of Alter Everything is now live! Listen for free on Apple Podcasts, or right here on the Community. She starts to talk about the Healthcare User Group within the first few minutes - click the link below to jump ahead to that section.

https://soundcloud.com/altereverything/41-analytics-in-healthcare-with-lynsie-daley#t=2:00

You can also hear Healthcare User Group Leader, @NPT, make a podcast appearance in Episode 37: Unlocking the data story on Community, or Apple Podcasts.

Be sure to take our podcast audience engagement survey to share your listening preferences and suggestions to make Alter Everything your dream soundtrack to pair with your analytics lifestyle.*Bonus: the first 100 survey takers will be entered to win 1 of 5 pairs of Bluetooth headphones. Survey away and happy listening!