Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Healthcare

November 2017 Meeting Topics and Suggestions

NPT
8 - Asteroid

Hi there Healthcare User Group!

We are seeking topic ideas, content suggestions, and presenters for the November Healthcare User Group meeting.  Based on feedback we received (and to prime the pump of ideas), we heard interest in:

1. User Stories
  2. Tips and Tricks
  3. Predictive Analytics
  4. Prescriptive Analytics

Of course, other ideas are welcome.

We also need presenters of content.  Have no fear, the majority of us are in the Beginner -> Intermediate range of skill, so we are confident that your topic will be valuable to the group.

Please reply with suggestions for topics and, especially, if you have content you would like to present.

All the best,

~ Nathan

6 REPLIES 6
ThizViz
11 - Bolide
I'd be interested in anyone's plans re the switch from Ss# to MBI next year.

⁣Sent from BlueMail ​
@thizviz aka cbridges, Bolide
http://community.alteryx.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/2328
NPT
8 - Asteroid

That's a great idea, I'd be interested in that topic as well.

~ Nathan

Atabarezz
13 - Pulsar

I come across a lot of issues on data security, some misunderstandings on fuzzification, encryption etc, and even leakages sometimes when we are talking about healthcare analytics...

I would suggest methods on data security and encryption;

here is a relevant idea I've raised lately...

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Product-Ideas/Securing-your-data-on-Alteryx-v2-0/idi-p/7500...

NPT
8 - Asteroid

Hi @Atabarezz,

I reviewed your post and it looks like a legitimate to me.  Would you be willing to walk through some use cases at a future User Group meeting?

~ Nathan

Atabarezz
13 - Pulsar

Would love to attend and present, when is the date? I'm in Istanbul,

I can do a remote connection and send some slides and examples...

NPT
8 - Asteroid

Our next meeting is scheduled for November 16th at 10 AM CST (I believe that's 15:00 UTC).  Go ahead and message me your slide examples for review.

Thanks!

~ Nathan