Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Healthcare

Inspire 2019 Attendee Experiences Wanted

Lynsie-D
6 - Meteoroid

AlterNation.png

Hey there, Healthcare User Group!

It was so exciting to meet so many of you bright and early at our first ever User Group meeting live from Inspire back in June!  Now that we've had time to go back to the office and process all the awesomeness that we learned, I just wanted to share a few of my take-a-ways from the conference and encourage you to do the same. We would love to be able to feature a snapshot of some of your conference highlights in our upcoming user group meetings! 

1. All of the breakout sessions were amazing, but I loved the session from AdventHealth on using sentiment analysis and topic modeling with HCAHPS data. I highly recommend you check it out here. I also couldn't help but attend the "Legolytics" breakout session. My mind was blown. You really can use Alteryx to accomplish anything.... 

2. The Women of Analytics luncheon has been happening the past few years and it is always inspiring. We were privileged to listen to the music of Julia Cole, a singer/songwriter currently working in Nashville. She then joined the rest of the panel which included @LDuane,  Linora D'Souza, Esther Bezborodko, and @Arianna_Fuller. For information on Women of Analytics or to become involved, visit them in the community here: Women of Analytics

3. The Honky Tonk Takeover in Downtown Nashville was a fantastic time to network with fellow analysts and just have a good time after a week of filling our minds with new ideas. The event was held at a huge complex of several bars and there was plenty of great food, drinks, and live music. 

I would LOVE to hear some of your Inspire take-a-ways from this year in Nashville. Please feel free to hit reply and share with all of us! We just may feature your thoughts in an upcoming meeting. 

Thank you all for the many contributions you bring to our healthcare group community, 

Lynsie Daley - @Lynsie-D 

0 REPLIES 0