Healthcare

Connect to Press Ganey?

Dr_B
7 - Meteor

Hi Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has been tried to create a workflow that logs directly into Press Ganey, runs a report, and pulls the data for you? When you're dealing with a lot of facilities it can get tedious to make sure that all of the correct boxes are checked, and so I thought connecting using Alteryx could make the process easier and less prone to human error. Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
hollandkevint
5 - Atom

Hey Dr_B,

I am very interested in exploring report automation in Press Ganey using Alteryx! I previously worked at HCA in the Patient Experience Dept and grew fat/happy with a daily SFTP file from PG, missing those days now that I am at a healthcare marketing agency. I would be interested in exploring this with you as I am currently building out an HCAHPS macro to provide HCAHPS reporting to our various clients.

Dr_B
7 - Meteor

Attached is a simple workflow I developed for pulling the numerators and denominators out of .CSV extracts that I get from infoEDGE (when I pull only the Inpatient "Recommend the Hospital" question from CAHPS), but  this does not enable a live connection to Press Ganey.

Anyone is welcome to improve on it, turn it into a macro, etc. as long as they share with the community.