Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Grand Rapids, MI

Welcome to the Grand Rapids User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Q4 Meeting Recap & Thanks!

MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

To all who attended I want to thank you for joining us for our first Grand Rapids Alteryx User Group.  While your names won't be etched on a Grand Prix trophy, your warmth and participation are greatly appreciated.  For those who presented, thank you for enduring some AV hiccups.  Please feel free to post/reply here with your suggestions for our next quarter meeting and how we can improve the meeting to make sure that you're getting all that you want and deserve from your time spent with us.

While @patrick_mcauliffe wasn't willing to sing his favorite holiday song for us, I think that as a group we had a good experience learning trivia, patterns for working with numbers, using downloads for hockey information, getting the most out of Alteryx Server and an assortment of Alteryx odds and ends.

Have a safe and happy holiday!

Mark

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
1 REPLY 1
tom_dup_567
7 - Meteor

Mark, I'd like to see more "break it down" discussions i.e., very specific, but relatively short, discussions on how a tool, formula or some other useful feature works.  As users we typically know the business case for using the Alteryx, that's how we because users.  Also,  we would be willing to host a meeting at our place, food included.  Thanks.