Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

The Periodic Table of Alteryx Tools | Gift of the Season?

LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

santas watching.png 

As we approach the 2017 holiday season, lets remember that Santa keeps a very close eye on what's going on in our Community.

Question:

If you could have The Periodic Table of Alteryx Tools printed on anything, what would it be? And, what are you willing to do to earn it?

Santa's always watching...

13 REPLIES 13
JoshKushner
12 - Quasar

I would LOVE to see the The Periodic Table of Alteryx Tools printed on a shower curtain! To earn this treasure I would be willing to compete in a lightning round challenge. (First # of people to solve 10 consecutive problems correctly or something) I would also be willing to give a Wi-five.

periodic.jpg

SeanAdams
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Very much looking forward to gift season this year!

I'd like to have the periodic table printed on the next ship in the Discovery line - and we can call it "Starship Alteryx".

To get this - I'd be willing to cover all docking fees; all deuterium supplies to fuel it; and manage negotiations with Starfleet to get this crewed.

Thanks for the offer @LeahK and @TaraM.     I promise to use this new ship to boldly go where Data Analytics has never gone before.

Note: I fully appreciate that delivery may take a while since the Discovery was commissioned somewhere around 2256 or so; but if you could put in a rush order, that would be great.    http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/USS_Discovery

StarshipAlteryx.png

Arianna_Fuller
7 - Meteor

I would love a mouse pad.

Right handy when you need it! :)

Other fun items:

• Window Clings
  • T-Shirts or Sweatshirts
  • Puzzle

JoshKushner
12 - Quasar
I also second the mouse pad and puzzle idea! Let's make the puzzle so hard we have to know which tools are multi threaded or macros.
patrick_digan
17 - Castor
17 - Castor
A t shirt! Although it may be too small. So maybe a blanket?

I'd be willing to have an alteryx duel.
Charity_K_Wilson
10 - Fireball

I would love to get the Alteryx Periodical as a large computer sticker that I could put on my laptop.  Then I always have it with me.  Its right there.  It could be made in the standard laptop sizes.

Claje
14 - Magnetar

To tag onto the Mousepad idea that others have brought up - there are a number of companies which make Oversized Mousepads.  I think this would be an appropriate size for something as awesome as the Periodic Table of Alteryx Tools!

ydmuley
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Here is my list in preferred priority order:

1. A Beautiful Carpet

2. Laptop Sticker

3. Desktop Calendar

4. Sweat Shirt

Alteryx_Carpet_New.PNG

Alteryx_Laptop Sticker_New.PNG

Alteryx_Sweatshirts_New.PNG

Calendar_Alteryx_New.PNG

Regards,
Yugandhar Muley (Yug)

Alteryx ACE | Alteryx For Good India Lead | Bengaluru Alteryx User Group Lead
HeatherMHarris
11 - Bolide

Well, of course, we will all need our very own Periodic Table of Alteryx Tools on a beach towel for the upcoming awesome Inspire 2018 Conference in Anaheim, CA in June! To earn it, I am willing to bring a team of Alteryx analysts and data scientists on an Alaska Airlines jet to Alteryx Headquarters!

alteryxbeachtowel2.png

alteryxbeachtowel1.png

Labels