Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

Missing Designer Core Certification - Never received invite email - March 2019

DataKyle
8 - Asteroid

I signed up a couple weeks ago to take the test in March, but I haven't received my email yet. From digging around I've seen it typically goes out on the first business day which would be Friday March 1st. I've checked all folders and contacted my IT regarding corporate spam filter but they didn't see it either. Were they delayed or am I in some special situation here?

3 REPLIES 3
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@DataKyle,

Do add Certification@Alteryx.com to your contacts and you can send an email to them.  They will likely help you out and get you a certification key to test this month.  I'm not promising anything, but I'm hopeful for you.

Cheers,

Mark

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
DataKyle
8 - Asteroid

Thank you. I did what you mentioned and also made sure I have their domain white -listed just in case it got caught in the corporate filter. Hopefully I hear something soon.

patelki01
5 - Atom

They are no longer providing access link for exam because it is made available on-demand. You can login to Alteryx community > Academy > Certification and take exam. 

All the Best!!

Labels