Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

How to access webinars

jamesgough
7 - Meteor

I want to join this webinar https://pages.alteryx.com/Wimbledon-2019-Predictions.html

I don't know how to join it. It keeps asking me to sign up. I have an Alteryx license and just want to attend the webinar!

Thanks for any help.

7 REPLIES 7
GiuseppeC
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @jamesgough

these webinars are free to join, they simply require a registration. I'm afraid you've missed it now, as it was live about 1.5 hours ago, but I'm pretty sure a recording will be available in a few business days to be accessed on demand and you should get the recording link to the email address you used when you registered.

Tagging @JamesMA to send you the recording link as soon as it's available just in case you shouldn't get it.

Hope this helps!

Giuseppe

JamesMA
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @jamesgough 

Sorry to hear that you couldn't join.

The webinar should be available at https://pages.alteryx.com/Wimbledon-2019-Predictions.html next week.

TheWizLo
7 - Meteor

Hey @JamesMA , would you by any chance be able to share the workflow used? I would love to play around with the predictions based on different parameters.

JamesMA
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @TheWizLo 

I've attached the workflow, macro and data used for the predictions for you to have a play with.

Let me know how you find it!

JamesMA
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@TheWizLo 

Here is the workflow and macro as I can only unclude 5 attachments per message.

TheWizLo
7 - Meteor

Thanks @JamesMA, really appreciate it!  And great predictions btw, certainly got the finals correct but just wish your predictions actually came true!  I wanted Fed to win so badly and the whole time I was thinking - "He has to, Alteryx predicted him to win and Alteryx is never wrong!" Haha.  It was such a thriller and an incredible match regardless, Fed had his chances but Djoker was just too good in the end.

JamesMA
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Haha me too @TheWizLo 

I was fully ready to brag when he head the two championship points!

Just means I need to improve the model for next year!

Labels