General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

Can't upload my solution to a weekly challenge?

JDelgado
8 - Asteroid

I am trying to upload my solution for a weekly challenge, but when I attach my workflow file and try to post, I get the following message:

attachment_mismatch.JPG

Can someone provide the solution to this issue?

Thanks!

17 REPLIES 17
JDelgado
8 - Asteroid

Worked for me!

Thanks!

marisha
5 - Atom

Hi. I am trying to upload solution for Challenge 121 (challenge_121_*.yxmd), this is my first time.  All the time I have an error :  "The contents of the attachment doesn't match its file type"  

JacquesC
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @marisha

Sorry to hear that and thanks for reporting this issue. It is usually related to OS/security/browser settings. I just sent you an email. Please check your inbox. Thanks

Jacques
Community Admin
StevenBetts
8 - Asteroid

Hi there,

Whenever I try to upload a solution to a weekly challenge it says it has been posted successfully but the post never appears!

Can you take a look at this please?

Kind Regards

Steve

dsmdavid
11 - Bolide

Hi, @JacquesC @SophiaF

I have been experiencing the same issue. Chrome & Explorer. yxmd & .yxzp Any ideas on what do I need to tweek? Thanks!

Image 3.png

JacquesC
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Hi @dsmdavid

Thanks for reporting this issue. We are still investigating it. There is a workaround though. Please zip your files and upload them. I hope it will help.
Jacques
Community Admin
dsmdavid
11 - Bolide

Thanks, @JacquesC Still get the same error even with zip files. Hosting the files elsewhere and adding the link as a workaround. 

dsmdavid
11 - Bolide

Hi @JacquesC , is there any workaround to this? I still face the same issue. Thanks

Labels