Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Alteryx Use Case

Prasad3
5 - Atom

My team has been using Alteryx for some time and has raving recos for the product and the functionality that it offers.

I have been looking at some of the Wikipedia page on operations research and have found some use cases that are relevant to my line of business. I was wondering where you have any implementation examples for the following uses cases. I sent email to customeradvocacy@alteryx.com which bounced back.

Any examples of visualisations and predictive analytics that you can provide will be really useful and help drive the adoption of the Alteryx tool within my line of business and the corporate wide. I am looking to become a champion for Analytics within my team. And it would help me immensely if I can understand the data elements that were used in these use cases and whether any predictive analytics was used and the visualisations created

1 REPLY 1
RogerS
Alteryx
Alteryx

From the downlaod portal https://alteryx.flexnetoperations.com/flexnet/operationsportal/downloadPackageVersions.action?lineId... you will see a link to starter kits.  These have sample workflows and data that you can run.  after you install a starter kit you will find these in the sample workflows by click on help.

Alteryx Analytic Template for Amazon
Alteryx Customer Analytics Starter Kit
Alteryx Data Blending Starter Kit
Alteryx Starter Kit for Marketing Analytics
Alteryx Starter Kit for Microsoft
Alteryx Starter Kit for Qlik
Alteryx Starter Kit for Salesforce
Alteryx Starter Kit for Spatial Analytics
Alteryx Starter Kit for Tableau
Alteryx Supply Chain Analytics Starter Kit
Banking and Financial Services Analytics Starter Kit
Healthcare Analytics Starter Kit