Welcome to the new SparkED Group Hub. Before you get started, check out our new program overview video

General Knowledge

Education Licenses, FAQs, License Support, Learning Resources Guide, Teaching and Learning Tools, Certification Preparation, Certification Exams

Independent Learners: Get Your Alteryx Designer Education License

SparkED_Team
Alteryx
Alteryx
Created

Comments

would love to participate, but still haven't received my access key yet.

satyam_28
5 - Atom

would love to participate, but still haven't received my access key yet.

RenzoE
5 - Atom

Hi, I've been having a really hard time trying to get an access key. I've submitted the request multiple times. I sent out a couple of emails and was even given a case number but no resolution was reached.  Case # 00551156 Could you please help me out with this?

I would highly appreciate it since I'm applying for a job that requires Alteryx and I need to get some practice before taking the exam. 

SamyHaliem
5 - Atom

I did not receive my access key yet.

jpol_alteryx
5 - Atom

I still have not received my license key.  Please send.

pingalivinay
5 - Atom

Hi Team I still have not received my license key.  Please send.

SamyHaliem
5 - Atom

could you please tell me what is the reason for the license being late? 

Lazzanova
7 - Meteor

Hello Alteryx Community. I haven't received my licence key yet. Could you help?

With kind regards,

Lazzanova

* I've received my licence now. Thanks!

nhsonm_abb_4
5 - Atom

I have registered for Career Changer, please help to review and grant me with the 90-day license key for my study & prepare for the exam. Thanks!

Wenroujianding
5 - Atom

The same issue here. I applied for the license key about 4days ago and haven't received any license key yet. And then I have tried out to apply for it again several times more. Nothing. Does anyone know who is responsible for the license key?

YYFei
5 - Atom

I applied on 8th, but haven't received it yet. Please send, thank you!

Hi,

Same issue as listed Above, No accessibility to the key.