Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

company changed domain - need to change email addresses associated with Gallery account

Josh_Metro
7 - Meteor

My company rebranded and now has a new domain for all of our email addresses. We need to be able to update the email addresses associated with our Gallery accounts and Alteryx profiles (which are linked). How can this be done?

2 REPLIES 2
DanM
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

@Josh_Metro 

I would make sure that you reach out to your account team from Alteryx first and foremost and they can help coordinate everything.

Next open a case with our Support team https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Support/bd-p/SupportPage. They will help update all email addresses in the users table and possibly their Sid's.

Then you will want to reach out to our Fulfillment team. fulfillment@alteryx.com to get your licensing and contact information updated with us here at Alteryx.

Lastly.

We suggest updating your Community profiles as well so that you can access your accounts on Community. Follow the instructions below:

We have switched over to a new SSO login setup that allows you to change your email address without our assistance! Please check out the new SSO FAQ document to see what all you can do now! 

To change your email, please follow the steps below: 

1. First you will need to navigate to your My Alteryx profile. You can do this by going to https://my.alteryx.com or by navigating through links within Alteryx applications. 

2. Once you reach the My Alteryx profile, click the link to ‘Change Email.’ You can see the disclaimer about losing access to Alteryx applications at the bottom of the profile page below. 

3. Next you will need to complete MFA verification. You can do this with your current email address, or with your phone if you have phone-based MFA enabled. Select the MFA method, then follow the steps to receive and verify a code. 

4. Once you complete MFA, you will see the page below. Enter your new email address here, and follow the steps to verify this new email address. Verifying your new email address is similar to completing MFA verification – you will receive an email with a code you need to enter. 

5. Once you complete MFA verification with your new email address, you will be returned to the profile page, and your email address will be updated. You can see the profile page below.

DanM

Josh_Metro
7 - Meteor

Thanks, @DanM .  I passed this info to our server admin.

Labels