Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

Welcome to the TOP of the Leader Board(s)

MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@SeanAdams,

Congratulations!

"You have beaten me, George (Sean), and as anyone in this county (community) can tell you, that takes some doing."

Keep up the good work :)

Mark

P.S.  Do you know the movie reference?  If so, feel free to reply with a SPOILER tag.  Also, feel free to star/vote for my Analytic Excellence Award entry with Amway:

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Analytics-Excellence/Excellence-Awards-2017-Adam-Rant-From-...

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
3 REPLIES 3
SeanAdams
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Thank you Mark - as we discussed, there's a lot to learn from you and the other more seasoned members of the community, so I have a long road ahead.

Movie quote:

Spoiler
it's a wonderful life?

LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

two peas in a pod, these two...

Thanks @MarqueeCrew for taking the time to recognize @SeanAdams!  It's awesome to see both of you working together to help our members make the most of the Alteryx product suite. Keep up the great work!

ydmuley
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar
Congratulations @SeanAdams I can imagine how much of efforts you have put to reach here. All the best for many more such milestones.

Also, appreciate your great gesture @marqueeCrew
Regards,
Yugandhar Muley (Yug)

Alteryx ACE | Alteryx For Good India Lead | Bengaluru Alteryx User Group Lead
Labels