General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Welcome & Introduce Yourself

AlteryxCommunityTeam
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Welcome to the General forum - we're so glad you’re here! 

Whether you've been part of the Maveryx Community for years, are brand new, or simply want to expand your network, you’ve come to the right place. Our goal is to provide a space where analytical-minded people can connect, engage, and learn in order to drive meaningful outcomes. As part of that, we encourage you to get to know your peers by introducing yourself on this thread!  

Introduce Yourself

Reply to this thread to introduce yourself to the Community. Let us know who you are, what you do, what expertise you have to share, what you may be looking for in this community, your hobbies...anything you'd like. What you share is up to you!

We look forward to meeting you!

Welcome your Peers & Network

As new introductions are posted, we encourage everyone to get to know new members by replying to each users introduction topic. Feel free to say hello and wish them a warm welcome, ask follow-up questions, or point them to Community resources to help guide them on their journey with Alteryx.

Please Follow the Rules of Engagement 

You're more than welcome to include a link to your business' website in your introduction post, however, please don't use the post to solicit new business. Per our Community Guidelines, solicitations and advertisements are not allowed on the site.

The purpose of the Introductions thread is to build connections with your Community peers and provide a space for you to get to know each other. If you have questions about the Alteryx Platform, please visit the appropriate Product discussion board.

If you'd like to get to know the Community Team, take a peek at their intros here

165 REPLIES 165
seankinotan
5 - Atom

Hi everyone, I'm Sean. I'm currently a student at CSUF and looking forward to learn all about Alteryx!

hannabanas
5 - Atom

Hi everyone!

My name is Hanna and I'm a student at California State University, Fullerton.

I'm currently a senior majoring in Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting.

It's nice to meet everyone. 

nneri0
5 - Atom

Hello everyone! My name is Nancy and I'm a student at CSUF. I'm taking an emerging technologies in accounting class. Were learning different software's in this course and we will be using Alteryx next. 

DouglasL
5 - Atom

Hello everyone, my name is Douglas Lopez and I am excited to begin this new journey with Alteryx! I have nothing but great things about Alteryx and I can't wait to learn more about it and be able to apply it to my work life. If there are any suggestions for someone like me that is just beginning, they would be greatly appreciated. 

DouglasL
5 - Atom

Hello everyone, my name is Douglas Lopez and I am excited to begin this new journey with Alteryx! I have heard nothing but great things about Alteryx so I can't wait to learn more about it and be able to apply it to my work life. If there are any suggestions that any of you have for someone like me that is just starting to learn about Alteryx, I would greatly appreciate them.

zmalik
5 - Atom

Hello! I'm a student at CSUF learning about Alteryx. Will be interested to see how I can use this tool in accounting/operations settings. 

MatthewAlingog
5 - Atom

Hello!

My name is Matthew Alingog, I am currently a 5th year at California State University Fullerton, and I am a business/accounting major. I've been learning a lot about Alteryx through videos as well as some lectures in class. We plan to do a project with Alteryx in the future in class. I enjoyed learning about Alteryx and learning about it in class as well.

judytran181202
5 - Atom

Hi, everyone. My name is Judy Tran. I'm an accounting student from CSUF. I just finished watching the Interactive Lessons and really enjoyed how powerful and efficient Atleryx can be. I hope that I will get a chance to participate in many fun  projects using Alteryx in the future

lfischer0619
5 - Atom

Looking forward to the flexibility and depth I can see Alteryx providing me for data analysis. I'm eager to find instances in which I can utilize its full functionality in my regular life (as well as my professional day to day)!

ALuongwu
5 - Atom

Hi everyone! 

I am an accounting major at CSUF. So far, we have learned to use UIPath and now Alteryx. I am excited to learn how to use it. I also look forward to seeing how it can apply to my professional life. 

Labels