Happy New Year everyone!
As you know, 2020 was quite a year. And with 2021 promising to be just as unpredictable, right now is an ideal time for data analysts to take stock of the big picture: roles, skills, and where we go from here.
We sought out the advice of 6 ACEs on how to succeed in times like this. Join Russ Duncan and Amelia Glum from Alteryx as they share what they learned from our ACEs and discuss how to:
- Develop the skills and disciplines most in demand for 2021
- Provide value as visibility, priorities, and resources change
- Accelerate time to insights and action when it counts most
- Maintain momentum and thrive in a world of "new normals"
- Develop and keep an edge in next year’s competitive job market
Hear from @estherb47 @mbarone @Aguisande @andrewdatakim @Nezrin @AbhilashR
Hope to see you there.