General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Use Case - Sustainability

Emil_Kos
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi,

I have a question. Has someone heard about the Alteryx use case in the area of sustainability? One of the examples could be Millenium development goals. I know some companies' reports on them.

To give you more background, my colleague is a consultant, and he is trying to help different companies in sustainability. It would make his life much easier if he could demonstrate Alteryx use cases in sustainability, which are already there.

If anyone knows real business outcomes about the pre-state (before Alteryx) and the business outcome of moving the process to Alteryx would benefit my colleague greatly.

I would appreciate any suggestions!

2 REPLIES 2
Adrian_T
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hey @Emil_Kos, not sure how useful this would be for your friend, but hope this helps to point him in the right direction nonetheless! 

There is a new series at Alteryx called “Breakthrough Moments for a Better World” which aims to educate everyone on global issues including diversity, equity, and inclusion, corporate social responsibility, and environmental stewardship. 

Here is a relevant blog post from this series on Tackling Climate Change with Data, Technology, and Stubborn Optimism.

Emil_Kos
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @Adrian_T,

Thank you for your help my friend. I wasn't aware of this series! Thank you for your help!

Do you know if Raphen Guller (https://www.linkedin.com/in/raphaelgueller/) is using Alteryx?

I am searching for people that build some workflows regarding sustainability with Alteryx itself. It is surprisingly hard :P 

Labels