2022.1.1.30569 Patch Release Update

The 2022.1.1.30569 Patch/Minor release has been removed from the Download Portal due to a missing signature in some of the included files. This causes the files to not be recognized as valid files provided by Alteryx and might trigger warning messages by some 3rd party programs. If you installed the 2022.1.1.30569 release, we recommend that you reinstall the patch.

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Some Fun in Alteryx - Snake!

TheOC
14 - Magnetar

Hello,
I am posting here to showcase a recent project of mine: the Snake game within Alteryx!

TheOC_0-1649928347189.gif

You can find this game, and all detail here:
https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Engine-Works/Alteryx-Because-I-Can-Snake-Game/ba-p/927349

I would love to see your high scores on the blog post itself, I am currently trying to set a respectable score myself 😁

I can't promise any prizes for now... however, there may be some recognition for the highest scorer!

Cheers,
TheOC

6 REPLIES 6
JagdeeshN
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

@TheOC  Super cool!. Who would have thought! :D

WillM
Community Manager
Community Manager

Leave it to @TheOC to make something so ridiculous (and ridiculously cool) that I just want to waste my time on all day.  Seriously, this is rad.  What's next, Q*bert?

Will Machin
Community Management Team Lead
Alteryx
TheOC
14 - Magnetar

Hey @JagdeeshN 

Thanks for the feedback! 

I was surprised when it worked first time too 😃

TheOC
14 - Magnetar

Hey @WillM 

I'm not liable for any time you waste on this 🤣

glad to hear you enjoy it though! Don't joke about Q*bert, clearly anything is possible 🤔

Alteryx_AR
11 - Bolide

Super fun @TheOC 

TheOC
14 - Magnetar

Glad to hear you enjoy @Alteryx_AR !

Labels