General Discussions

Discuss a wide range of topics! Questions about the Alteryx Platform should be directed to the appropriate Product discussion forum.
Alteryx is here to help you solve your biggest data challenges. Read about the new Virtual Solution Center here.

Show us your work from home station!

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Wow! Everyone seems to have a pretty sweet set-up. @TreyW -- Fantasy football trophy? lol

Here are few pics of the Knowles-Murphy WFH situation...

this is where the magic happens. Communitrizing, alteryx style!this is where the magic happens. Communitrizing, alteryx style!

For some, the current state of affairs provided much needed motivation to get the home office in working order. No on-the-couch or kitchen table working going on here. Gotta have a decent desk.

Demoted to the basement "office" and still smiling. Look at that craftsmanship!Demoted to the basement "office" and still smiling. Look at that craftsmanship!

As much as I dislike working from home... it helps to find every opportunity to stay connected to the team and the people we care about.

Awkwardly telling StephJ to "SMILE!" so I can take a picture for my community postAwkwardly telling StephJ to "SMILE!" so I can take a picture for my community post

And of course, sharing moments of humor to keep spirits high...

A slack message from the basement. We take separating work from home life very seriously ;-)A slack message from the basement. We take separating work from home life very seriously ;-)

Leah Knowles
Manager, Global Community Engagement
Alteryx

Highlighted
Alteryx Certified Partner
Alteryx Certified Partner

I snatched my headphones (and notebook, @CristonS) from the office and I'm all set. 

*Cat was compensated for his time.*Cat was compensated for his time.

Highlighted
9 - Comet

I bought and built myself a new desk yesterday!

tonyp_0-1584739097590.jpeg

best co-worker ever! :)best co-worker ever! :)

Myko is loving her spot and all of her new toys!