Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Show us your work from home station!

MaddieJ
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Everyone, mind your battle stations....

Credit: NBC, The OfficeCredit: NBC, The Office

Our very own @joannallyson started a group chat for Alteryx team members to show off our home offices and we thought, hey - let's take this to the Community!

As a small apartment dweller, I don't have space for even a table, let alone a desk or mega desk, so here I am couching it in Denver:

Nothing like a wide angle camera to make your space feel bigger than it is. It's all about perspective people!Nothing like a wide angle camera to make your space feel bigger than it is. It's all about perspective people!

To keep my work separate, I've been making sure to fully pack away all work materials at the end of the day, plus making a conscious choice to eat lunch and take breaks in my kitchen.

Now it's your turn! Where are you working from, and what does your "SheWork" station look like?

Credit: Comedy Central, Broad CityCredit: Comedy Central, Broad City

To kick it off, I want to hear from @joannallyson@LeahK, and @Ozzie. Ready go! 

13 REPLIES 13
LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Wow! Everyone seems to have a pretty sweet set-up. @TreyW -- Fantasy football trophy? lol

Here are few pics of the Knowles-Murphy WFH situation...

this is where the magic happens. Communitrizing, alteryx style!this is where the magic happens. Communitrizing, alteryx style!

For some, the current state of affairs provided much needed motivation to get the home office in working order. No on-the-couch or kitchen table working going on here. Gotta have a decent desk.

Demoted to the basement "office" and still smiling. Look at that craftsmanship!Demoted to the basement "office" and still smiling. Look at that craftsmanship!

As much as I dislike working from home... it helps to find every opportunity to stay connected to the team and the people we care about.

Awkwardly telling StephJ to "SMILE!" so I can take a picture for my community postAwkwardly telling StephJ to "SMILE!" so I can take a picture for my community post

And of course, sharing moments of humor to keep spirits high...

A slack message from the basement. We take separating work from home life very seriously ;-)A slack message from the basement. We take separating work from home life very seriously ;-)

CharlieS
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

I snatched my headphones (and notebook, @CristonS) from the office and I'm all set. 

*Cat was compensated for his time.*Cat was compensated for his time.

tonypreece
10 - Fireball

I bought and built myself a new desk yesterday!

tonyp_0-1584739097590.jpeg

ChrisS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

best co-worker ever! :)best co-worker ever! :)

Myko is loving her spot and all of her new toys!

Chris Shernaman
Community Manager
Labels