Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

Question Not Getting Posted on Designer Community

cryptoking
5 - Atom

Hi - I recently posted a question on the Alteryx community but my question hasn't been posted yet. Any thoughts on how to proceed? or is this normal for questions to take time to get posted?

13 REPLIES 13
wwatson
12 - Quasar

normally they just appear right away in my experience. Did you choose a topic before posting it?

TrevorS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @cryptoking

Your post was flagged by our automated system as potential spam. This has been corrected and your post should show up live now!
Thanks,
TrevorS

Community Moderator
BonusCup
10 - Fireball

@TrevorS 

I posted a question earlier and it still doesn't appear in the Community.  Is there something else I need to do?

thanks

TrevorS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @BonusCup 

Your post has been reviewed and is now on the discussion board!

Community Moderator
iudogie
6 - Meteoroid

I also have a post that has been marked as spam. In fact, I was replying to someone who replied to my original post.

Why was my own reply to my own post marked as spam?

Can someone tell me what to do?

TrevorS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @iudogie 

Posts can be classified as spam if they contain large samples of data in text format, or if the same message has been attempted to be posted multiple times in quick succession.

These posts are all manually reviewed during normal business hours Monday - Friday. Any posts over the weekend are reviewed on Monday mornings. 

Thanks,
TrevorS

Community Moderator
R0M
6 - Meteoroid

Hello,

I was about the make the exact same topic and I find out this one in the general discussion.

I have made a post on the designer section two days ago and I still cannot see it through the discussions. How can I know if it is considered as a spam or if I have to repost it?

Thanks for your help,

Romain

TrevorS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @R0M 

I am not seeing your post in our spam quarantine, please repost your question and PM me if you are having any issues still!
Thanks,
TrevorS

Community Moderator
SaiJanani
7 - Meteor

Hello, I posted a question yesterday (less than 24hrs) and it still doesn't appear in the Community Designer discussions. How long does it take before the posted question appears on the Community? Also how can I identify if my post has been marked as Spam? 

Labels