General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Practical Questions in Certification?

bharatkumar
5 - Atom

Hi,

I am planning to give the advanced certification. I saw the format and there seems to be practical questions which would require me to create workflows. I had installed the trial version for my core certification. However, that has expired. Is there a way i can do the practical questions without having the software installed on the machine. I would have assumed that for the purpose of certification, there would be a simulator in the exam. However, i did not see anything like that during the core exam. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated. 

Regards,

Bharat

4 REPLIES 4
DavidP
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @bharatkumar 

You will need a working version of Alteryx Designer for the Advanced exam - you'll need to build workflows in order to solve the practical questions.

TrevorS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @bharatkumar,

The Designer trial should allow you for to activate two 14 day trial periods. If you have activated and used both of those trial periods, I would recommend you reach out to Alteryxforgood@alteryx.com for an extended trial, or check with your company to see if they have any unused license seats open.
Thanks!
TrevorS

Community Moderator
bharatkumar
5 - Atom

@DavidP Thank you. 

bharatkumar
5 - Atom

Thank you, Trevor. I had no idea we can activate the trial version twice. This information is of great help. 

Labels