Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

One sentence to introduce Alteryx

LEXQ2005
8 - Asteroid

Only use one sentence to introduce Alteryx to the leadership team, what will you say?
I am the first one to use Alteryx to provide real business solutions in my team. I have been taking the Alteryx course for a while and have been searching articles about Alteryx often.
However, only use one sentence to make a strong pitch, to make the leaders immediately be a sponsor of Alteryx challenges me. And one sentence is what I have been asked to do.

3 REPLIES 3
Emil_Kos
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @LEXQ2005,

I have 3 propositions for you:

You don't need to be a programmer to change the way of working using Alteryx.

You can change your way of working with Alteryx.

You can automate your work with Alteryx without knowing any programing language.

Luke_C
17 - Castor

Attached are the company descriptions from the press kit, you could probably leverage these as well.

DawnDuong
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Hi @LEXQ2005 

What is your usecase and the painpoint that Alteryx js solving for your company?

i think the one sentence should be “we can save xx hours of repetitive process and free up hours that can be used towards (generate sales/ more quality client conversation/ faster delivery with better data integrity to support decision making/ blah blah)

dawn 

Labels