Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

Onboarding badge !!!!!

Alteryx_AR
12 - Quasar

Hello Guys,

Can anyone guide to whom to contact for onboarding badge . I completed it  last week .

Thanks in advance

13 REPLIES 13
JessL
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @Alteryx_AR ! The onboarding badge is visible on your profile now. 

Jessica Long
Online Community Manager
Alteryx
Alteryx_AR
12 - Quasar

@JessL Yes, thanks a lot  😊

JWalteryx
5 - Atom

Is it like everyone need to manually ask for it after completion of onboarding, I have completed it but could not get the badge also.

JessL
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello, 

The onboarding badges are assigned every few days, so sometimes they just take a few days to show up on your profile. 

Best,

Jessica

Jessica Long
Online Community Manager
Alteryx
gaoa
11 - Bolide

Hi @JessL 

This might be a silly question but what is the requirement for onboarding completion? Does it include completing ALL listed on this website (including Designer, Auto Insights and Intelligence Suite): Onboarding Resources - Alteryx Community?

Jemsnixon
5 - Atom

Is it true that everyone must manually request it after completing onboarding? I succeeded in doing so, however I was unable to receive the badge.

cjaneczko
13 - Pulsar

I completed this a few months ago but the badge hasn't appeared. On a side note i did get a bunch of other onboarding badges just recently that reminded me to check.

caltang
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

I think the Green onboarding badge can still be obtained if one finished the whole path. I think the Alteryx Workflow behind the community badges is not accounting for the new changes to the website.

Otherwise the badge may be a legacy item… just like some badges before this.

The knowledge is more important than the badge though, just to be sure!

Calvin Tang
Alteryx ACE
https://www.linkedin.com/in/calvintangkw/
FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hi @cjaneczko

It looks like you have a couple of Onboarding badges on your profile. Are you still missing anything? 

Flávia Brancato
Labels