General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

Onboarding badge !!!!!

Alteryx_AR
12 - Quasar

Hello Guys,

Can anyone guide to whom to contact for onboarding badge . I completed it  last week .

Thanks in advance

14 REPLIES 14
JessL
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @Alteryx_AR ! The onboarding badge is visible on your profile now. 

Jessica Long
Online Community Manager
Alteryx
Alteryx_AR
12 - Quasar

@JessL Yes, thanks a lot  😊

JWalteryx
5 - Atom

Is it like everyone need to manually ask for it after completion of onboarding, I have completed it but could not get the badge also.

JessL
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello, 

The onboarding badges are assigned every few days, so sometimes they just take a few days to show up on your profile. 

Best,

Jessica

Jessica Long
Online Community Manager
Alteryx
gaoa
11 - Bolide

Hi @JessL 

This might be a silly question but what is the requirement for onboarding completion? Does it include completing ALL listed on this website (including Designer, Auto Insights and Intelligence Suite): Onboarding Resources - Alteryx Community?

Jemsnixon
5 - Atom

Is it true that everyone must manually request it after completing onboarding? I succeeded in doing so, however I was unable to receive the badge.

cjaneczko
13 - Pulsar

I completed this a few months ago but the badge hasn't appeared. On a side note i did get a bunch of other onboarding badges just recently that reminded me to check.

caltang
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

I think the Green onboarding badge can still be obtained if one finished the whole path. I think the Alteryx Workflow behind the community badges is not accounting for the new changes to the website.

Otherwise the badge may be a legacy item… just like some badges before this.

The knowledge is more important than the badge though, just to be sure!

Calvin Tang
Alteryx ACE
https://www.linkedin.com/in/calvintangkw/
FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hi @cjaneczko

It looks like you have a couple of Onboarding badges on your profile. Are you still missing anything? 

Flávia Brancato
Labels