Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

New to Alteryx

Villafana2
5 - Atom

Hello All! I am currently an undergrad and am taking a course that teaches the Alteryx system. So far I have been blown away by all the capabilities of the program and am really excited to learn more about it. I just completed around 10 different learning modules and have been practicing on my own and I have found it to be semi user friendly. I believe that it helps that my course has also introduced me to UiPath and Python. I know that data analytics is going to be huge in the coming future and I am excited to be learning about it now. One of the coolest features I think it has is its export capability and the way it allows to manipulate and change excel exports before export. As a new user I am always up for learning different tips and trips and any shortcuts, so please feel free to share! 

1 REPLY 1
atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi @Villafana2 

Nice to meet you 🙂.

Depending on the use-case/requirement we can help with what could be the best approach 🙂.

We have a bunch of enthusiastic folks among us on this Community and would be delighted to collaborate and learn from each other. Feel free to post a question you need any info, help or guidance.

Here are some resources to start of with.

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Academy/ct-p/alteryx-academy 

Happy to help 🙂

Cheers and happy analyzing 😀

Labels