General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

New to Alteryx

opablo292
5 - Atom

Hello! I'm new to Alteryx and am looking forward to learning more about this powerful tool. I'm curious to know which features you found most valuable when you first began using Alteryx?

3 REPLIES 3
MeganDibble
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hi @opablo292, glad you're here! When I first started using Alteryx, I found all of the data cleaning and prep tools the most valuable. There are some good interactive lessons to help you learn about those tools here: Getting Started.

I also found it useful for replicating processes I had previously done in Excel, as it saved time and manual work. I've put together an Alteryx and Excel Guide that can help you get started there :)

caltang
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

The Input and Preparation tools were key to getting me started. Till this day, they are the staples of every workflow I have. Welcome @opablo292 ! Enjoy your stay here at the Maveryx Community! :) 

Calvin Tang
Alteryx ACE
https://www.linkedin.com/in/calvintangkw/
Shirin_st
5 - Atom

Hello

I'm new to Alteryx and want to learn and apply the skills in my job. I want to know:

- What Alteryx tools are most useful for cleaning and preparing financial data? 

- What are some best practices for integrating data from different sources in Alteryx?

Labels