Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

My first Inspire is this year! Any recommendations on what sessions to attend?

TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Hey! I've been Alteryx'ing for around 8-9 month, and I'm pretty excited for this years Inspire! Does anyone have any recommendations of sessions they're excited for? Interested to hear what other people are looking to attend!

Bulien
4 REPLIES 4
Emil_Kos
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @TheOC,

This is my first one as well and I think you have a great idea to ask others about the feedback 🙂

Personaly I have booked many sessions and I hope I will be able to participate in most of them. I have picked 3 of them that sounds very promising for me and the last one from them is the one that I am most interested in.

How to Sell Alteryx to Your IT Teams

Automate + Optimize Your Workflows

Alteryx Under the Hood: How Does the Alteryx Engine Work?

TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

hey @Emil_Kos 
It's really a shame it cant be held in person this year, I've heard they're fantastic events! 
I hope networking and meeting the community is still just as easy however.

'Automate + Optimize Your Workflows' is definitely one I'll be attending, I love optimising workflows in Alteryx (even if it only seems to save a maximum couple of seconds sometimes).

Looking forward to catching you there!

Bulien
Emil_Kos
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @TheOC 

It is a shame, but at the same time, I don't think it would be popular due to Covid. Hopefully, next year we will be able all to meet with each other face to face.

TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

@Emil_Kos 
Oh totally! I don't think i would feel comfortable going this year, just a shame none-the-less. 

I imagine it will still be a fun and interactive session anyway, e-conferences have come a long way this past year 😁

Bulien
Labels