Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Macro multipl inputs not distinguishable

Akashgupta
5 - Atom

I build an macro having a lot of input macro files, when i create this the macro button for the same the inputs are too nearby and i can't identify which input to link to which point, can we distinguish the same by doing something ?

1 REPLY 1
DataNath
17 - Castor

Hey @Akashgupta, if I'm interpreting your question correctly then you can help to distinguish between inputs by using a mixture of the configuration and annotations. Depending on which you use will affect the display on the canvas as well as what you're prompted for when clicking on the macro input anchor and so you can use whichever one applies to your need. Here you can see I'm giving each input a clear name which appears in the input anchor prompt, as well as an annotation which is clear for the user when looking into the macro workflow itself:

Macro annotations1.pngMacro annotations2.pngMacro annotations3.pngMacro annotations4.png

Labels