Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

Lets Vote for Our Alteryx community

Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

Alteryx User Group made it into the 2022 CMX Awards nominees for the Best User Group Program. Congratulations to every Alteryx community member. I believe it is thanks to all of you why each user group meetings are so special.  (CopyRight @Emil_Kos )

Alteryx communities are competing with AWS, UiPath, HubSpot, and other big names in the industry. So if you also think that Alteryx User Group meetings are fantastic, please invest a few seconds and visit https://lnkd.in/eeP-4Ecs to vote.

How to do that? Click on the User Group Program dropdown, click on Alteryx, enter your name and email, and remember to hit Submit! 

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/fl%C3%A1via-brancato_we-are-excited-to-share-that-the-alteryx-activit... 

1634762609538.jfif

26 REPLIES 26
carlosteixeira
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Done!

Carlos A Teixeira
HomesickSurfer
12 - Quasar

Thx @atcodedog05 for tagging me.  I have submitted my vote.  I am greatful for this resource and opportunity to receive and offer assistance.

dougperez
12 - Quasar

Voted! 

binay2448
11 - Bolide

Voted 👍

Ben_H
11 - Bolide

Voted!

phottovy
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

images.jpg

Joe_Lipski
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

It certainly has my vote!!

Joe Lipski
StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Your support is just AMAZING!!! 

I realize every day how lucky I am to work with such passionate people as you 😎, it is an honor 🙏! It's thanks to you that this program has been nominated, you rock guys🤘!

Thank you all 🙏!!!

Steph Vitale-Havreng
KarolinaRoza
11 - Bolide

Voted for the best community!

Ar13f
10 - Fireball

Dear All

Sorry, I just logged back into this forum because there were some problems with my wifi and I just did the vote request above. can my vote still be accepted?

Labels