General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

Lets Vote for Our Alteryx community

Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

Alteryx User Group made it into the 2022 CMX Awards nominees for the Best User Group Program. Congratulations to every Alteryx community member. I believe it is thanks to all of you why each user group meetings are so special.  (CopyRight @Emil_Kos )

Alteryx communities are competing with AWS, UiPath, HubSpot, and other big names in the industry. So if you also think that Alteryx User Group meetings are fantastic, please invest a few seconds and visit https://lnkd.in/eeP-4Ecs to vote.

How to do that? Click on the User Group Program dropdown, click on Alteryx, enter your name and email, and remember to hit Submit! 

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/fl%C3%A1via-brancato_we-are-excited-to-share-that-the-alteryx-activit... 

1634762609538.jfif

26 REPLIES 26
atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Awesome news @Qiu 😀 I have already voted and I will be sharing this post on other media for people to vote.

You should tag some people so that they are aware and can share this post 🙂.

Emil_Kos
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

I voted as well! 😀

Hope we will nail that and we will win 😁

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi All,

Please vote, share this post, tag more people and support our beloved Alteryx Community 🙂 to win the Best User Group Program. Because we know it is 😀.

@AngelosPachis@AkimasaKajitani,  @AbhilashR@apathetichell@Ar13f@binay2448@Ben_H@Christina_H,  @chukleswk@ChrisTX

@CharlieS@cmcclellan,  @clmc9601@CiaranA@carlosteixeira@danilang,@DawnDuong@drew9@DavidP@dougperez@Esmeralda_In_Paris,

@fmvizcaino@HomesickSurfer@jdunkerley79@Joe_Lipski@Jonathan-Sherman@Jean-Balteryx@jrgo@KarolinaRoza@Luke_C,  @Ladarthure

@MarqueeCrew@mceleavey@mst3k@messi007@Maskell_Rascal@mbarone@NicoleJohnson@Nanoq@ncrlelia@OllieClarke@PhilipMannering@pdave87

@patrick_mcauliffe,  @Peachyco,  @phottovy@RolandSchubert@Sebastiaandb

PS: Sorry if I haven't tagged your name it was a rough list I could collate. Hence, please tag others and spread the word 😁.

For Alteryx! For Alteryx Community! Go Team! 🎉🎉

gettyimages-183060490-612x612-Team-Strengths.jpg

Sebastiaandb
12 - Quasar

@atcodedog05  Voted! Awesome, let's win this!

AkimasaKajitani
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @atcodedog05 

Good Idea!

I voted it.

I would like to try to spread in Japanese Community.

pdave87
11 - Bolide

The best, goes without saying it. Hoping for a big win! 🙂

Priyanka_Ms
8 - Asteroid

Yay! voted 🙂

pdave87
11 - Bolide

@atcodedog05 thanks for sharing, happy to be part of Alteryx in anyway possible.

Grateful to be around all the SMEs and experts for advise 🙂

mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Done 🙂

Labels